THE WINE CLUB THAT OFFERS A HEALTHIER WAY TO ENJOY WINE
- Natural, Sustainable, or Biodynamic
- Dry farming, no use of irrigation
- Old growth vines, generally 35-100 years
- Hand harvested fruit from low yields
- Minimal intervention in the vinigication and aging
- Wild native yeast in fermentation
- No commercial yeast for flavor alteration
- No or minimal filtering/fining
- Noor minimal use of new oak
- No or minimal addition of SO2 (sulfites)
- No chaptalization (adding sugar to the) grape must in fermentation
- No chemical additives for aroma, color flavor or texture enhancement
Dry Farm Wines searches the world for the finest natural, sustainable and Biodynamic wines. The family farms and artisans that handcraft their wines are deeply committed to these farming and winemaking practices. You can taste it in every soulful wine they collect.
The authentic wines they produce are exceptionally interesting and compelling expressions of taste and pleasrue. When a wine is alive and free from overreaching modern influence, the wine will whisper in nature's perfect logic and design. The wine will express nature joyfully and perfectly.